Provides World Class Customer Service Experience to all Caliber customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process. Provide administrative support to the daily operations of the corporate offices and executive staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
Performs other administrative/clerical related duties as assigned
- Greet all customers and corporate visitors in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Multi-line Switchboard Operation
- Answer all phone calls consistently within 3 rings. All phone messages immediately communicated to the correct recipient
- Ensure all customer comfort items are fresh & available for customers at all times (coffee, water, magazines, etc.)
- Schedule and coordinate meeting rooms for executive meetings.
- Ensure all comfort items for meetings are provided, meals, snacks, etc.
- Coordinate with IT and other departments as necessary to ensure all equipment is in place for required meetings/events.
- Contact vendors and/or outside agencies to secure any necessary items.
- Make travel arrangements for executive staff.
- Filing: alphabetical, numerical, etc.
- Mail Room - collects and distributes mail to the proper departments.
- Send and receive Fed-Ex shipments and packages to centers.
- Partner with the Department leaders to ensure proper communication.
Skills and Requirements
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Ability to read and understand basics of repair instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Organizations, multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well groomed, professional appearance
- Requires clear close vision
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use/read computer keyboard and screen
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel , push/pull, crouch, and reach frequently
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding...