The primary objective of the Receptionist is greeting customers, either in person or through the main phone line, answering questions, announcing calls or providing directions always in such a way that positively affects the customer's perception or call/visit experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Act as the first point of contact by professionally greeting all visitors and routing them to the appropriate area or individual.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Answer and route incoming telephone calls.
• Maintain Fed-ex and overnight package log. Assist staff with shipping Fed ex; UPS; USPS.
• Order and maintain office and break room supplies.
• Assist with various administrative tasks and projects as assigned.
• Microsoft Office
• ADP Self Service
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience on a multi-line phone.
• 2-3 years administrative and customer service support
• Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Cardtronics is the largest non-bank owner and operator of automated teller machines (ATMs) and related financial services equipment in the...