Grade 03 $ 9.91 - $12.88/hr (midpoint)
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Behavioral Health O/P
High School graduate or equivalent required
Serves as first point of contact for the department or unit, receiving and routing incoming phone calls. May perform basic clerical duties.
1. Receives incoming calls to the department or unit and redirects accordingly. Takes messages as appropriate and delivers them promptly.
2. Greets guests and checks them in as appropriate.
3. Notifies the appropriate person that the guest has arrived, has cancelled or will be late.
4. Assists with scheduling follow-up appointments and with rescheduling cancelled appointments. Assists with confirmation calls for upcoming appointments.
5. Provides clerical support as needed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Speaking clearly, answering telephones, using eye/hand coordination.
- Must be able to type 40 wpm and use 10 key data entry.
- Competent in WordPerfect and data base computer programs.
- Ability to assess, evaluate, explain, teach, problem solve, and prioritize using critical thinking.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Completion of de-escalation training within three months of hire required for Behavioral Health
- Customer service experience
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...