Clay Management Inc. is a resources and management company specializing in project management. We offer a range of services designed to ensure client projects are managed faultlessly and bring a custom-tailored approach to each project.
We are looking for a junior receptionist to handle all incoming calls to our growing company. You will be the initial person prospective clients talk to so excellent phone skills are essential.
In addition to handling phone calls you will also have some basic office duties such as photocopying, booking meetings and appointments, liaising with other staff members and following up with clients. You will also be using a computer to do office admin tasks.
- 18 or over and eligible to work in the US
- High school diploma or better
- Professional, cheerful disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills - internet, Microsoft Office
- Previous reception experience would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
- Extremely competitve package on offer
- Excellent career opportunities for growth in a fast-growing company
Clay Management - 10 months ago