Coach, founded in 1941, is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
We are looking for are a receptionist for our New York office.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Answer main phone lines and route calls to the appropriate party.
- Liaison with customer service call center in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Update and maintain contact sheets.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Answer Facilities help desk line and create work order tickets.
- Assist Facilities with Administrative functions.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Ability to work from 9am-6pm and/or 8am-5pm. Flexibility required.
- Prepare purchase orders, T & E’s, budget tracking, and other administrative duties as required.
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Able to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Ability to give and follow proper directions.
An outstanding professional will have…
- Associate degree preferred.
- Computer skills are a plus.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 13 months ago
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...