First impressions are critical and Coinbase is looking for someone to provide a warm welcome for anyone visiting the office. We are looking for someone who is polished, smart, and a good multi-tasker.
- Interested in raising the bar and owning the Coinbase visitor experience
- Welcome and assist visitors, clients, vendors, and candidates who arrive in our lobby
- Field all incoming calls received on the main line
- Assist with keeping the office clean and professional
- Assist with administrative functions such as scheduling vendors and ordering office supplies
- Research and complete varying levels of short and long-term projects
- High school diploma; some college preferred (various backgrounds accepted)
- A can-do, positive, proactive attitude
- Exceptional communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail. Our goal is to improve everything we come in contact with
- All-around team player who contributes to other operations teams
- Excellent computer skills. After all, we are a tech company!
- At least one year of support/customer service or Receptionist experience
- Knowledge of all Microsoft programs