Performs receptionist duties for the CAM facility
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Greets vendors, customers, and other visitors.
2. Manages and updates calendars.
3. Creates, edits and formats documents, reports and presentations.
4. Provides telephone coverage, assists callers and conveys detailed messages.
5. Handles all aspects of travel and meeting arrangements.
6. Performs general office responsibilities including filing, faxing, photocopying, and scanning.
7. Assists with maintaining office appearance.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. One year of office experience, including experience with Microsoft Office products.
3. Experience making travel arrangements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
2. Ability to accept direction and additional responsibilities from one or more sources.
3. Ability to work as part of a team.
4. Ability to convey a positive and professional attitude towards staff members, clients and vendors.
5. Ability to be punctual and to work overtime hours as necessary.