About Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a robust company committed to changing students’ lives and doing the right thing, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is the place for you. As one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America, we are on the cutting-edge of the industry and forging ahead into a new era of leadership, growth and innovation. We currently operate more than 100 campuses through Everest College, WyoTech and Heald College and are dedicated to delivering on the promise to our students. At CCi you’ll work with impassioned employees and have the support you need to make great things possible.
General Job Description:
Responsible for answering and routing calls, greeting visitors, handling inquiries from the public, and providing information related to the company. Incumbent will also be required to assist other department personnel with paper work, mailings, etc.
- Answer the phone (switchboard) in a professional and ethical manner
- Direct/transfer calls to person requested by caller or that person’s designee
- Greet all visitors in a cordial and professional manner
- Provide parking validation for visitors and parking cards for employees
- Perform other administrative duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be customer service oriented and maintain a positive, friendly attitude at all times
Corinthian Colleges - 2 years ago
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...