- Answer Main Phone line for HRP and forward calls to the proper extension using Cisco Unified Attendant Console.
- Greet and allow access for visitors to come in and announce their arrival to management.
- Maintain and distribute updated internal phone extension list. Send to mailroom for reproduction and distribution.
- Keep conference room scheduling book updated and accessible to anyone requesting meetings on 22nd floor.
- On Thursdays, send Team Managers reminder e-mail regarding visitor information for the following week.
- Update Visitor List excel sheet on Friday, e-mailing to management on distribution list.
- Notify Building Security of any client visitors arriving by utilizing building shared communication “WORKSPEED.”
- Use WORKSPEED system link to report building related issue, (example: repairs, temperature changes, cleaning issues, dumpster and building ID requests).
- Notify Mailroom of any kitchen restocking needs (example: coffee, cups, paper towels, milk, tea, etc.).
- Keep work station and reception area presentable.
- Apply and remove call forwarding option each day to activate and remove after-hours voicemail message.
- Provide back-up work for support staff when needed.
- Candidate should be friendly, professional, customer-oriented, independent worker and able to handle front desk with minimal supervision.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience;
- 1+ year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Administrative, Business, etc.)
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism to work effectively with teams throughout organization
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
HRP is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. More information on the company can be found here: www.coxreps.com
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- 17 months ago - save job
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising...