Assist with the coordination of office activities under the supervision of the Business Office Manager; provides secretarial services and other clerical functions by performing assigned duties. Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude and working relationship with all Creekside Hospice team members.
- Field phone calls and send messages via email to correct employee
- Check the fax machine every ½ hour and distribute to appropriate employees.
- Mail: date stamp and initial, , distribute to appropriate employees. Stamp any outgoing mail needed.
- Keep Facesheet book up to date.
- Keep a call log after hours and on weekends.
- Update phone list.
- Look up information for field staff as requested.
- Make copies, separate, staple by name.
- Alphabetize papers for filing for Medical Records when needed.
- Answer telephone within 3 rings.
- Schedule is as follows: Sunday 7:30am-6pm, Monday 7:30-8pm, Tuesday 7:30-8pm, Wednesday 2-pm-8pm (hours are subject to change)
Interested and qualified applicants please send info to MagaliL@creeksidehospice.net
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. Equivalency.
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Data Entry Experience.
- Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Medical office and receptionist experience preferred.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate excellent observation and communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
Skilled Healthcare - 23 months ago