CYRACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC.
CyraCom International is recognized as the 2nd largest provider of Over-the-Phone Interpretation in the world by research firm Common Sense Advisory. With centers located in Tucson, Phoenix, and Las Cruces, NM, CyraCom has developed into one of the largest and most innovative language services companies in the United States. Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in 2011, CyraCom, LLC, was awarded an exclusive endorsement from the American Hospital Association for its interpretation solutions.
J OB REPORTS TO (TITLE)
HR Lead Administrator
JOB SUPERVISES (TITLES)
To provide general clerical assistance stationed within our lobby. This position requires considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, judgment, organization, and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Responsible for greeting and managing walk-in inquiries while answering CyraCom’s direct phone line. This position assists HR and other departments administratively and as needed. It requires initiative in handling all inquiries in a timely manner as well as strong organizational skills. The position requires confidentiality when handling HR paperwork as well as a friendly but professional demeanor when assisting lobby guests.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific Responsibilities :
- Unlock and lock call box.
- Assists all walk-in inquiries.
- Provides phone coverage of the main line. Check voice messages in a timely fashion.
- Assists and supports the executive team by carrying out administrative and secretarial assignments as required.
- Initiates and responds to written and verbal correspondence.
- Composes, edits and distributes correspondence according to established guidelines or personal knowledge of the subject matter.
- Arranges, coordinates and attends (as required) management, and committee meetings.
- Manages complex calendars, arranges for meetings and appointments.
- Formats departmental documents to assure consistency in branding and maintains centralized library for all department documents.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Performs desktop publishing. Creating and developing visual presentations for the management team.
- Takes and prepares meeting notes, minutes and other records.
- Responsible for sorting corporate mail into department folders.
- Responsible for sorting and sending incoming faxes and emails.
- Water plants weekly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Tact in researching, preparing, disclosing and handling information.
- Ability to establish work priorities and remain flexible.
- Ability to efficiently responding an effective manner to a variety of demands and projects.
- Ability to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate information, arrangements and correspondence with minimum review.
- Ability to organize and maintain complex record and filing systems.
- Accuracy in arrangements and discharge of instructions.
- Accurate typing skills at a speed necessary for completing documents as needed.
- Knowledge of office automation tools to prepare a variety of documents, presentations, reports and records.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- College degree preferred or an equivalent of education and experience.
- Five plus years related experience with proven office administration and customer service skills
Work Location : Phoenix Contact Center
Physical Demands :
Requires sitting and standing for extended periods of time. Requires extensive use of a computer and repetitive hand movements in the performance of duties. Occasional lifting and carrying of material weighing up to 20 pounds may be required.
Equipment Operated : Personal Computer, printer, fax machine, copier and telephone.
Potential Hazards : None
Duties not listed in this position description may be required of the employee at the discretion of management .
CyraCom International, Inc.’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind. Cyracom International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. CyraCom International, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.