Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Greets and directs visitors.
• Operates multi-line telephones; act as backup coverage for executives, and the main agency switchboard.
• Maintains appearance and cleanliness of reception area and main conference room.
• Maintains main copy room to ensure proper supplies are stocked and readily available.
• Maintains main galley kitchens to ensure proper supplies are stocked and readily available.
• Manages all conference room reservations.
• Sorts and distributes mail.
• Orders flowers and other related items.
• May perform additional projects including agency travel including air, hotel, and car rental, placing catering orders, media monitoring, Tempo timesheet coordinating, and preparation of expense reports.
This position interacts with all levels of the agency, including on-site employees, managers, directors, and executives, agency guests, as well as with offices around the U.S.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to respond promptly and pleasantly to requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations.
- Ability to respond pleasantly to questions, and to discover answer when it is not known.
- Ability to write clearly, effectively, and informatively.
- Ability to read and interpret written information accurately.
- Ability to learn new software as needed.
- Ability to work well with people both within and outside of administrative services.
- Ability to meet and deal courteously with last minute schedule changes and deadlines.
Job Requirements, Qualifications
- College diploma preferred.
- This position requires the ability to lift at least 20 pounds.
- Basic computer skills and strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the agency.
DDB - 17 months ago
Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced...