Other duties include:|
This is a description of the position
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges, coordinating meetings within the Intrepid facility.
- Maintains front desk telecommunication system.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support Human Resources and Security departments on a regular basis.
- Complete other duties and tasks as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
2+ years previous work experience preferred.
Previous HR and/or Security experience is a plus.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
DMD - 11 months ago