The Receptionist will be responsible for all first contact with customers, vendors, visitor and applicants calling the corporate office, providing a high level of customer service via phone, email and other communications avenues. This person will also be responsible for administrative tasks as they relate to the Customer Satisfaction Group.
- Answering all calls coming into the corporate office.
- Answering each call promptly with the utmost cheerfulness, empathy, and supportive attitude.
- Carefully and quickly decide the exact department the customer needs to speak with to avoid future transfers.
- Making contact with the Deffenbaugh employee before transferring the call to ensure the customer does not get transferred to voicemail.
- Administrative paperwork, reporting, and mail will be done in between phone calls.
- Any tasks or assignments give by the Customer Satisfaction Director.
- 2-3 years receptionist or administrative assistant experience supporting dedicated customers in a customer service/ call center environment.
- The ideal candidate has the following skills: organized, approachable, takes ownership, excellent communication skills and works well with minimal supervision.
- Must possess productive, energetic, and self-motivated attributes as well as a customer service attitude.
- Computer skills required: MS 2007, check scanning software and Excel.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred.
- All employees MUST assist in the safe operation of the equipment and assist in the safety of each employee.
High school diploma or GED required.
The work environment is an office setting; phones ringing, people meeting, all in a cubicle area.
The physical demands are the ability to lift 20 lbs for filing, sitting for long periods of time, speaking on the phone, using fingers for writing and typing.
Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a
drug/alcohol free work environment