Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
To deliver outstanding customer service to our associates and our guests. Will work as part of a team with the current Receptionist and will share all phone and administrative responsibilities.
- Operate Multi-entry phone system
- Receives and directs visitors, job candidates, salespersons, and customers to appropriate locations and parties. Will include hanging coats, storing luggage, and providing beverages.
- Notifies staff of visitor arrival
- Maintains a visitor log and issues guest badges
- Will use company intranet, paging or other computer based systems
- Filing, sorting, mail distribution, supply ordering and distribution, and completing special clerical projects
- May be responsible for administrative work as assigned such as coordinating travel, expense reports, and project work as assigned.
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree (two years)
- 1 year in similar position, receptionist, customer service
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 2 years ago