The Dow Jones Reception Desk function is to provide a secure, streamlined, efficient, and effective visitor management process for all employees and guests on the 4 th – 7 th floors. The reception desk hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm
Receptionist Role and Responsibilities:
The receptionist’s role and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting all Dow Jones’ guests and ensuring they are comfortably seated until their host arrives
- Contacting the host upon visitor arrival on the 7th floor
- Answering and directing all calls received at the Reception Desk for Dow Jones
- Monitoring and responding to all email correspondence received at the Reception Desk for Dow Jones
- Upon request, assist employees with conference room reservations.
- Processing and managing visitor registration requests for Dow Jones in the designated 1211 Building Visitor Management System, Building Engines
- Liaising with 1211 Building Concierge Desk to resolve any visitor related issues
- Validate all food deliveries to the 7th floor with potential recipient and request recipient to receive food delivery or direct the delivery personnel to the meeting room.
- Manage recruitment facebook, linkedin, and twitter accounts
- Schedule interviews
- Liaise with 1211 Building security, Dow Jones Security and Facilities to ensure a safe and secure environment for all employees and guests.
- Maintain a neat and organized reception area: clean closet, furniture in place, newspapers stocked
- Thorough understanding of Dow Jones policies and procedures in addition to the needs of its employees
- Be attentive and helpful to all guests and employees
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with all levels of employees and guests.
- Attention to detail and strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent people skills
- Good PC skills
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Dow Jones - 30+ days ago