Provides reception and clerical support for the Community Based Care staff.
• Primary responsibility for reception and answering telephones to provide general information and to properly route calls to appropriate staff.
• Assists staff in the use of all office equipment.
• Receives, sorts, and distributes mail.
• Responsible for running errands as necessary.
• Sort and weigh all outgoing mail; address labeling and sealing envelopes when necessary; affix appropriate postage using postage meter.
• Prepare packages for United Parcel Service or overnight shipping and ensure that packages are shipped in a timely manner; provide tracking information on packages as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years general office experience required.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 13 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...