EngagePoint™ delivers software and services to accelerate the government’s transition to a modern, integrated, sustainable enterprise. We follow a principled and proven approach to create innovative solutions that our clients can own and evolve long after our work is done. EngagePoint was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500. We’re seeking exceptional individuals looking for an opportunity to make a difference.
Our employees do important work. Our pioneering spirit encourages creativity; our culture promotes ongoing employee learning and development. Our commitment to exceeding clients’ expectations is absolute. Our employees see the impact of their contributions on clients and our company.
EngagePoint employees enjoy competitive compensation, a collaborative and supportive work environment with opportunities to advance, and exceptional benefits. We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Robust medical benefits options through Cigna, including both a High Deductible Health Plan with an HSA and a PPO plan
- Company paid Dental Insurance (employee premiums 100% paid by EngagePoint, with a discounted premium for family coverage)
- Company paid Dental, Vision Insurance. Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance (premiums 100% paid by EngagePoint)
- 401k with a Company matching contribution, and
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) policy with 10 company holidays
The Receptionist will be responsible for greeting all visitors and directing them to their Engagepoint destination and providing a comfortable experience while in the reception area. This position will require a professional positive attitude and possess good people skills and excellent phone presence. This position will include various duties including filing, handling mail, making copies, entering confidential client information into our computer system, etc. The Receptionist must be organized, dependable and confident.
- Minimum of 3 years Receptionist/Administrative experience
- Minimum education - High School Diploma/GED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal organizational skills
- Ability to multitask without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including multiple telephone lines, printers, photocopy machines, fax machine, etc.
- Reception experience in an office environment
- Experience in clerical tasks and projects
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Products
- Strong communication skills
- Exhibiting a professional demeanor
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Experience with a Software Product or Systems Administration Company
- Exposure to the Procurement Process of Government Contracts
Critical Skill Sets:
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Office Software proficiency
- Ability to manage an office environment