It’s not work. It’s life . Discover inspiring career opportunities and unlimited potential for growth at Equinox. We are the leading luxury fitness and lifestyle company that achieves the extraordinary every day. We create an integrated approach to the well-balanced life – from personal training to group fitness to rejuvenating wellness treatments.
Our company continues to grow into new markets while integrating new brands into the fold. Equinox lifestyle concepts and products include full service spas, healthy gourmet cafes, upscale, stylish clothing boutiques and a newly launched web magazine, Q Blog. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink , Pure Yoga and Soul Cycle , are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to reach their goals and exceed their own performance expectations. We have more than fifty locations including New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Boston, Dallas, Washington DC, Toronto and London.
Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
The Receptionist will serve as the gatekeeper of a busy corporate office by providing excellent customer service both in person and over the phone.
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls
- Field member calls and questions with special detail to customer service
- Timely management and distribution of the office mail and UPS packages
- Calendar management and heavy conference room coordination
- Order office supplies & business cards, maintain inventory, and supply stock for the office
- Issue company security keys as directed
- Support corporate and club facilities team as required
- Assist in completing expense reports
- Provide moderate administrative support such as filing, copying, and printing as well as assisting in special projects across multiple business lines
- Maintain a clean and inviting reception area for guests
- 1-2 years of customer service/receptionist experience in a corporate or hospitality environment
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Candidate must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
- Must have excellent communications skills and a willingness to contribute in a team environment
- Strong computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, Google Mail, and Concur
Equinox Fitness - 13 months ago
It’s not work. It’s life.
Discover inspiring career opportunities and unlimited potential for growth at Equinox. We are a...