- High School diploma or equivalent; Prefer Associates Degree or 2 years of college education.
- 1 year experience in a customer service role in an office environment.
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Computer keyboarding skills, effective communication skills, friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently
- Professional and neat appearance.
- Knowledge of departments on site
- Understands and can perform basic office-practice skills, including filing, word-processing, and sorting functions.
A lot of water and a few barrels have gone over Niagara Falls since First Niagara Bank was founded. Tracing its roots to 1870, the flagship...