Fox Rothschild LLP has an opening for a Receptionist in our Blue Bell, PA office. The purpose of this position is to represent the firm in a positive and welcoming way. The candidate must be able to perform a variety of functions while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Greet visitors and offer beverages. Answer and direct telephone calls and faxes. Schedule and maintain conference room reservations and order meals. Send email notification for all Fox visitors, employees who have called out, and mystery faxes. Keep a daily record of all pick-ups, deliveries, and employee attendance.
- Print handouts for conference room meetings. Assistance with laptops, projectors, etc. required for meetings. Straighten & stock reception area. Manage our guest wifi information. Ongoing office file organization during down time.
- Update materials in conference rooms and maintain reception marketing materials. Reconcile monthly telephone reports for visiting attorney offices and conference rooms. Update out-of-office calendar and monthly birthday list on firm's intranet.
- Assist with overflow projects: copy, fax, scan, mail, records, and various projects including data entry. Assist with office facilities and special events. Keep inventory of office fobs and manage loaners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years experience as a receptionist
- Professionalism including but not limited to ability to keep Firm confidentiality
- General knowledge of email, internet, and Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of legal terminology
- Attention to detail, prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure
Interested applicants should apply only to the link below:
Please, no telephone calls or third parties
Fox Rothschild LLP - 7 months ago