Serves callers with a friendly greeting and directs calls to appropriate department
- Greeting callers on up to 8 phone lines and directing calls to the appropriate department.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them in person; answering or referring inquiries.
- Translating for Spanish speaking visitors and callers
- Processing receipts for visitor payments.
- Processing visitor's requests for pool keys, gate transmitters, etc.; monitoring logbook.
- Maintaining stock of office supplies and re-ordering supplies when necessary.
- Maintaining office equipment (copiers, postage machine) by following manufacturer's instructions and calling for maintenance when necessary.
- Opening, sorting and distributing mail.
- Making copies and mailing out letters, via regular and certified mail.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Healthcare, pay raises, vacation and sick time
Telephone Skills, Bilingual (English/Spanish), Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Service Oriented, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Indeed - 11 months ago
Management of community homeowner associations.