The Gordon Flesch Company is looking for a temporary Receptionist from February 25, 2013 to March 22, 2013. This temporary position will be full time during that duration working from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
• Greet customers.
• Quickly take all incoming calls and route to the appropriate destination.
• Notify internal staff of arrival of visitors.
• Type letters and proposals.
• Maintain demo room calendar and prepare beverage service for all demos scheduled.
• General administrative and clerical support.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Multi-line switchboard experience
• Must portray a professional image.
• Must be a positive and energetic individual.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks both effectively and efficiently.
• Genuine desire to provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
Gordon Flesch - 24 months ago