Vertically Integrated Direct Response Marketing Company engaged in marketing and sales of premium natural health care products and supplements through all forms of media located near Ft. Lauderdale International Airport seeks a Receptionist for a very active customer service / call center operation.
The role of the Receptionist will be to manage the flow of all visitors entering the building, answering all inbound calls and administrative support for all departments at Great HealthWorks, Inc.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule interviews
- Maintain appointment diary electronically
- Organize meetings
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
Resumes with references requested for each applicant. Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become part of a "People First, Profit Second" company.
- High School Diploma generally required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Keyboard skills
Great HealthWorks is a vertically integrated, direct response marketing company, engaged in the marketing, sales, and distribution of...