Immediate opportunity for a Receptionist to join our growing team! This is a fantastic opportunity to jumpstart your career with a firm that offers amazing career growth and learning opportunities. As Receptionist, you will act as an ambassador and spokesperson to high profile clients and guests. You will take charge of rewarding administrative projects and interact with multiple levels of management and staff as you prepare for meetings and appointments, respond to a high volume of phone calls, and manage calendars and schedules. This is an excellent opportunity for a warm, personable Receptionist with fantastic communication and organizational skills to become entrenched in an exciting industry.
• Previous experience in a Receptionist role; strong internship experience will be considered
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills to establish rapport with clients, guests and multiple levels of management and staff
• Eager to help wherever need with a “no job is too big or too small” approach
• Excellent ability to multitask with accuracy and attention to detail
• Natural problem solver with the ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.
MAX NATURE GREEN ENERGY LIMITED is the pioneering company committed to small scale wind power, solar energy and renewable hydraulic...