Green Wave Computer Recycling is a certified, full service electronics recycling company located on the east side of Indianapolis.
Position Available: Receptionist
Green Wave Computer Recycling is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist in Indianapolis, IN for a full time position. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering phone inquiries and providing information to customers, visitors, clients, and applicants. The Receptionist should be very self-motivated, polished, and have a desire to grow with the organization. If you meet the qualifications listed below please apply-
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering incoming phone calls to screen, or forward on to the appropriate party, provide information, or take messages.
- Greet people entering the office and determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents to customers or management, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with various reports
- File and maintain records.
- Perform light marketing tasks such as preparing mailers, and sending e-mail marketing.
- Provide information about the company, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, or other documents.
Successful candidates must possess:
- High School Diploma required. Further education is a plus.
- 2-4 years experience in a customer service environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task
- Independent problem solving skills and sound judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team focused attitude
- Ability to have fun at work while maintaining professionalism.
Pay for this position is $12.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a full time position. A typical workweek is 39 hours.
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan after 90 days of employment
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
References with phone numbers are required from your previous employment.
Electronics Recycling Facility