Harden Healthcare is currently hiring a Receptionist to join our growing team in Austin, Texas!!
Receptionist duties while providing clerical and administrative support to the IT department
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following; however other duties and projects may be assigned:
- Participates in Performance Improvement (PI) activities as directed.
- Participates PI activities in accordance with Corporate PI Plan.
- Responsible for customer service satisfaction.
- Maintains a respectful, professional image and conduct during all customer contacts (patient=s, doctors, coworkers, etc.).
- Answers phone lines for the Information Systems Department.
- Answers all phone lines in a courteous, professional, and timely manner. Ensures backup phone support is available if unable to answer phones. Take messages and fill out support logs on all support calls.
- Sorts incoming departmental mail and assists with distribution.
- Sorts mail to ensure it reaches the correct employees.
- Maintains office supplies for IS Department.
- Inventories office supplies, including copier paper and toner, on a weekly basis. Orders office supplies after supervisor approves. Tracks invoices and check requests. Files related documents.
- Maintains monthly Corporate and Unit/Branch calendars.
- Coordinates with managers/supervisors from other departments to create and maintain monthly Corporate and Unit/Branch calendars. Distributes calendars to appropriate personnel by the 20th of each month for the next month.
- Creates, formats, and distributes bimonthly reports to specific personnel and Units/Branch.
- Standard Collates and distributes bimonthly reports for Units/Branches and management staff after supervisor review.
- Performs all secretarial duties.
- Ensures all copying and filing is done. Creates memos and spreadsheets as instructed by supervisor. Assists in all projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Complies with all applicable rules and regulations and Agency polices, procedures, and processes.
- Complies with all applicable rules and regulations and Agency polices, procedures, and processes. Identifies areas of concern and refers to supervisor. Maintains confidentiality and privacy with regard to patient, staff, and Agency issues
- Other Job Standards include: Accepts instructions and supervision; communicates appropriately and effectively with staff/supervisor/co-workers, etc; performs under stress; practices self control; absences from work do not inhibit performance; maintains confidentiality at all times; exercises sound, professional judgment.
- Creative - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS:
- Education : High School Diploma, or GED
- Experience and Skills : 1-2 years experience with Microsoft Word or Word Perfect
- Certificates/Licenses/and/or Registrations, etc..: N/A
- Other Requirements: Able to handle multiple line phone system, and answer phones in a courteous, professional, and timely manner as well as take message and log all support calls, must be able to sort and distribute mail, as well as, handle all Federal Express and UPS shipments
Harden HealthCare, LLC - 14 months ago