Henri Bendel is currently seeking a polished, professional for a full-time receptionist position. Candidates must be enthusiastic, extremely detail-oriented and possess impeccable phone manners along with a strong work ethic. The Receptionist is responsible for greeting and providing quality service to all visitors to the Henri Bendel offices while maintaining a secure environment. Serves as a source of information to visitors and associates. Answers and directs calls in a timely and efficient manner. Maintains poise under pressure at all times. Assists with administrative needs as requested.
Must possess the ability to:
- Greet visitors in a friendly, welcoming fashion
- Maintain public calendar on MS Outlook, including all conference rooms and events
- Ensure maintenance of visitor database with accurate and current information
- Field telephone calls from the building lobby and other calls, as necessary
- Process minor building issues with the Facilities Department
- Schedule conference rooms for associates as needed
- Maintain calendars for VP, Marketing and VP, Merchandising and coordinate travel when needed
- Process expense reports for VP, Marketing and VP, Merchandising in a timely manner
- Submit all SRF's for new hire set up and office moves and follow up to ensure work is completed
- Order office supplies
- Place business card orders for associates
- Work a shift of Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Some experience as a front-desk receptionist in a fast paced, dynamic culture is preferred
- Extremely punctual, reliable and accountable
- Professional, energetic, positive can do attitude
Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to leave a positive, lasting impression.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a positive and constructive manner
- Attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Workspeed System for visitor management
- High school diploma, required
Iconic and renowned New York City brand Henri Bendel, a member of the Limited Brands family, offers a combination of uptown sexy sophistication and playful downtown style through their unique collection of handbags, totes, wallets, jewelry, the famous signature home fragrance collection and more.
Limited Brands - 14 months ago
The carefully edited assortment represents an interesting accessory collection of handbags, small accessories, gifting and...