Henri Bendel is currently seeking a polished, professional for a full-time receptionist position. Candidates must be enthusiastic, extremely detail-oriented and possess impeccable phone manners along with a strong work ethic. The Receptionist is responsible for greeting and providing quality service to all visitors to the Henri Bendel offices while maintaining a secure environment. Serves as a source of information to visitors and associates. Answers and directs calls in a timely and efficient manner. Maintains poise under pressure at all times. Assists with administrative needs as requested.
Must possess the ability to:
- Greet visitors in a friendly, welcoming fashion
- Maintain public calendar on MS Outlook, including all conference rooms and events
- Ensure maintenance of visitor database with accurate and current information
- Field telephone calls from the building lobby and other calls, as necessary
- Process minor building issues with the Facilities Department
- Schedule conference rooms for associates as needed
- Maintain calendars for VP, Marketing and VP, Merchandising and coordinate travel when needed
- Process expense reports for VP, Marketing and VP, Merchandising in a timely manner
- Submit all SRF's for new hire set up and office moves and follow up to ensure work is completed
- Order office supplies
- Place business card orders for associates
- Work a shift of Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Some experience as a front-desk receptionist in a fast paced, dynamic culture is preferred
- Extremely punctual, reliable and accountable
- Professional, energetic, positive can do attitude
Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to leave a positive, lasting impression.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a positive and constructive manner
- Attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Workspeed System for visitor management
- High school diploma, required
Iconic and renowned New York City brand Henri Bendel, a member of the Limited Brands family, offers a combination of uptown sexy sophistication and playful downtown style through their unique collection of handbags, totes, wallets, jewelry, the famous signature home fragrance collection and more.
The carefully edited assortment represents an interesting accessory collection of handbags, small accessories, gifting and...