The Howard Hughes Corporation owns, manages and develops
commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate
throughout the country. Our company is comprised of
Master Planned Communities, Operating Properties,
Strategic Developments and other unique assets spanning
18 states from New York to Hawaii. We are traded on the
New York Stock Exchange as HHC.
We are seeking a Receptionist for the Summerlin North
Community Association to answer and route incoming phone
calls; take messages; assist callers with information
and greet visitors. This position will also provide
clerical support in support of day-to-day office and
Essential Job Responsibilities:
appropriate, take messages, forward calls or provide
- Answer telephone calls promptly and courteously. As
appropriate information. Ensure that messages are
taken accurately and promptly forwarded.
manner. Assist them with information or by making a
- Greet visitors in a friendly and professional
referral to proper authority for further assistance.
Ensure timely forwarding and/or pick up of priority
- Open, sort and distribute mail, and other documents.
mail and UPS. Log and track incoming and outgoing
spreadsheets including sub-association lists and
- Create and maintain various schedules and data
information, employee phone information and
Community Representative assigned areas.
spreadsheet and processing payments to accounting
- Prepare resale packages, including logging in
address, update address in system and re-distribute
- Research returned mail for alternate mailing
mail. Assist with various mailings as necessary.
etc. Perform filing duties for accounting department
- Assist in the distribution of welcome packages.
- Maintain copiers and fax machine with paper, toner,
as time permits.
as necessary to assist administrative support staff.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned and
Administrative Assistant capacity.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Receptionist or
level of public interaction.
- Strong people skills essential; must enjoy a high
effective manner with people is vital.
- Ability to work in a pleasant , efficient and
professional in demeanor and dress.
- Must have professional telephone skills and be
Windows 7, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed.
- Must have working knowledge and experience using
and property management issues preferred.
- A basic understanding of common interest community
at all levels within the organization.
- Build positive working relationships with employees
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
- Work overtime as required.
- Able to meet deadlines as necessary.
- Effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Strong Organization and Attention to Detail Skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and
Resume submissions must include salary requirements for
- Good problem solver/creative thinker.
- "Can-do" attitude, pro-active and resourceful.
The Howard Hughes Corporation is an equal opportunity
% of Travel Required : None
Offer Relocation : No
Howard Hughes Corporation - 13 months ago