ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 39 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 60,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
At ITT Tech we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in fields involving technology, criminal justice, and business.
The Receptionist is responsible for answering all incoming telephone calls, greeting and registering guests, prospective students, applicants and vendors.
- Answers all incoming calls and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and/or takes messages.
- Greets and registers all visitors and advises appropriate personnel visitor’s arrival.
- Will use a computer, type writer, calculator, and copy machine in every day responsibilities.
- Other daily activities may be sorting and distributing mail.
- Reports to security all persons not authorized to be on premises.
- May sign for receipt of deliveries of merchandise or supplies.
At ITT Technical Institute, we are experiencing terrific growth and offer robust career development and advancement potential! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical (including a Health Savings Account option), dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.
- A minimum of one year of clerical experience with good communication skills required.
- Work experience may be substituted for high school office management and business courses.
- Knowledge of telephone techniques and typing.
- Ability to type forms and correspondence (40 wpm).
Visit us at
to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2011 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to:
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services Inc. - 6 months ago
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...