Imprivata is seeking a front desk Receptionist with a great attitude that will provide a positive impression to our clients and visitors.
- Welcome and direct office guests in a professional and courteous manner and refer them to the appropriate individuals.
- Answer and route all incoming calls, efficiently
- Manage incoming mail and coordinate pick up/delivery of express mail (UPS, FedEx).
- Order, receive, and maintain office and kitchen supplies. Pick up supplies at local stores as needed.
- Respond to tickets sent to Facilities Department, forward them to Landlord ticketing system and follow up with Employee.
- Order catering for meetings.
- Monitor visitor access and issue card readers when required.
- Maintain a neat and organized reception area
- Maintain Executive conference room daily – cleanliness, push in chairs after each meeting, and restock refrigerator.
- Maintain Reception desk procedures document and Imprivata SOP’s (standard operating procedures manual)
- Assist with other duties as requested to ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
- Oversee business card order process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor with a customer focus in dealing with visitors and callers
- MS office skills and attention to detail required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task
- Develop clear understanding of safety procedures following Imprivata’s standard operating procedures
- Must be a team player and be able to multi-task
- Willingness to participate in company event planning and employee cultural events
Imprivata - 5 months ago
At Imprivata, we're passionate about healthcare IT. Our software and services remove barriers to allow doctors and nurses to benefit from...