InfoReliance is hiring!
InfoReliance is an IT Consulting Company with a strong reputation and over 14 years of proven success in delivering solutions to our customers.
We have an opportunity for a Receptionist at our Headquarters office in Fairfax, VA. This position serves as the first impression of our company and requires an individual with a great attitude, professional appearance, outgoing personality, strong people skills, good decision making skills, and the ability to communicate effectively.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate looking to gain entry into the workforce. We are a small company and for the right person this is a chance to establish themselves as a trusted and capable administrative resource to the entire headquarters team, including executives, management, internal operations, and technical consultants.
- Answering and directing phones calls in a professional, efficient manner.
- Greeting visitors and employees and ensuring that they are successfully connected with the person they are visiting
- Maintaining the appearance of all common areas.
- Providing general administrative support where needed.
- Managing and maintaining office, kitchen, and mail supplies and ensuring that the office is always equipped with needed items.
- Assisting with office maintenance issues.
- Maintaining and updating the employee directory as necessary.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Scheduling and setting up conference rooms.
- Other administrative duties as necessary or assigned.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
*Applicants selected shall be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified data.
- At least 1 year of experience in an office environment as a receptionist or in an administrative role, or similar work expeirence through internships
- Must have a professional and positive demeanor.
- Able to exercise good judgment
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to quality
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to respond quickly and efficiently to the needs of the staff.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our opportunity and to consider InfoReliance for your career. We look forward to talking with you about this position.
All benefits are effective Day 1 of your employment with InfoReliance.
Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of each and every person that is a part of our organization. We offer exciting, challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- 10 Paid Company Holidays Annually
- 18 days a year of Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually for new employees (accrued)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage
- Tuition & Professional Certification Support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work arrangements, where possible
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Commuter Costs, Medical and Dependent Care
- All employees are eligible for our performance-based bonus program recognizing our outstanding contributors.
InfoReliance Corporation is an Information Technology (IT) consulting company that builds, deploys and manages custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
- Microsoft Public Sector Services Partner of the Year 2013 & 5 Time Partner Awardee
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner
- McAfee Security Innovation Alliance Partner
Founded in 2000, InfoReliance is a thriving, privately-held business that has repeatedly been named as a “fastest growing company” by organizations such as Inc. Magazine, Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology. Our continued growth offers opportunity for you to succeed and grow in your career.
InfoReliance does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
To view all current InfoReliance employment opportunities, please visit our careers website at http://www.inforeliance.com/careers/index.htm.
InfoReliance Corporation is a rapidly growing Information Technology (IT) consulting firm that provides the core services and program life...