Location: United States – DC Metro – Bethesda
Job Description: We are seeking qualified, motivated professionals for the position of Receptionist. The responsibilities of this position include (Discussed in detail at interview):
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Receiving customers, visitors and telephone calls
- Route calls
- Screen and route customers to the appropriate service area
- Assist with clerical duties such as filing, shredding and typing correspondences
Education: High School Diploma required.
- Required Skills: (Please do not apply if you do not meet the below requirements)
- Prior receptionist and clerical experience
- Prior administrative experience working with military personnel, or prior prior hospital/clinical administrative experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with software programs including MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel and current email systems
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively and tactfully communicate information and directions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a cohesive member of a team
- Understanding of protocols as they pertain to verbal, written, telephonic and electronic communications
- Understanding of military protocols
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to operate and conduct user-level troubleshooting functions for a variety of office equipment to include: photocopiers, fax machines, printers (laser and ink jet), computers and scanners. Examples of situations include resolving paper jams, changing toner, etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to effectively handle and respond to short suspense projects with little to no prior warning
Experience: 1 or more years of experience.
U.S. Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Jamison Professional Services Inc - 15 months ago