Job Functions include:
- Welcome on-site visitors and announce their presence to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure visitors have created visitor badges.
- Answer and process incoming phone calls as required.
- Monitor visitor access and issue security cards when requested per request process.
- Oversee office set up, create mailbox and signage for new hires.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail for pick up.
- Order office and kitchen supplies for 3180 Porter Drive.
- Assist Facilities with building maintenance and vendors for all buildings.
- Maintain Postage Machine with postage and ink.
- Manage and maintain the professional environment of the front lobby.
- Internet research and miscellaneous projects when requested.
- Safety and Illness & Injury Prevention Plan (“IIPP”):
- Coordinate and work with vendors to produce trainings as required.
- Maintain emergency supply inventories for all Palo Alto buildings.
- Manage and maintain the emergency response team for 3180 Porter.
- Update and distribute emergency guides.
- Maintain vendor relationships including supplies and required purchases:
- Purchase requisitions, new vendor set-ups.
- Manage cost controls of shipping, office supplies and other services as requested.
- Research and incorporate new services for employees.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous receptionist experience in a mid to large sized corporate environment.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use and design with Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Highly organized, effective with multi-tasking.
- Ability to understand and set priorities.
- Able to provide reception services on a regular basis Monday through Friday from 8 AM until 5 PM.
- Must be collaborative and able to work with multiple departments.
- Ability to follow and adhere to company procedures and policies.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals - 25 days ago