Purpose of Position:
Provide general administrative support to Dallas office.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Responsible for answering all incoming phone lines, direct calls, or take messages.
- Greets visitors and maintains front office area.
- Provides general administrative support including typing correspondence, processing all incoming and outgoing mail, and incoming deliveries.
- Responsible for update and maintaining MS Outlook address book and phone lists.
- Schedule meetings for conference rooms and maintain inventory for office, mailroom and kitchen supplies.
- Assist with lunch orders for seminars and special meetings.
- Orders reproduction services (ARC).
- Receives bids/sells bid sets.
- Assembles documents, binders, proposals, booklets, etc.
- Perform various administrative functions for a small office as well as for the Operations Secretary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-5 years of experience in an office environment.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and type at least 45 wpm.
- Ability to organize and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Professional attitude and appearance and able to communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong detail-oriented work style and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and high level of energy.
- Excellent file management and record keeping.
- Familiar with bid meetings and project scheduling is a plus.