Administrative Assistant/Help Desk Coordinator |
Assistant Facility Manager
To provide customer service and support to the Facility Management team in accordance with client policies, procedures and processes. Achievement of the Key Performance Indicators.
• Greet visitors and assist with contacting their host/hostesses with a professional and positive introduction to the company. Ensure building specific access processes and policies are enforced.
• Promptly and courteously answer and screen multi incoming phone lines. Transfer as appropriate using the routine guide maintained by the receptionist team in a timely manner.
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external employees regarding such information as: locations of offices/rooms, local services and amenities.
• Receive and log incoming accountable deliveries (e.g., Peninsula Visa, Couriers, and Caterers etc.). Facilitate the distribution to the proper department, locations and employees.
• Assist new hires, game testers and tour groups upon arrival as needed.
• Maintain and update the Receptionist procedure manual.
• Maintain log for check-out of front desk resources i.e. cab vouchers, game room accessories, etc.
• Occasionally assist with conference room availability and booking inquiries within your specific building upon request.
• Arrange for local taxi service and courier pick-ups, as requested.
• Responsible for management, maintenance and upkeep of the front office/ reception area.
• Follow safety and security protocol at all times, working closely with security staff.
• Demonstrate highest professional standards of behaviour; work in a cooperative and collaborative manner with team members and client.
• Provide support to Administrative Assistant/Help Desk Coordinator as requested and function in the short term absence of and in conjunction with the Administrative Assistant/Help Desk Coordinator. Including, but not limited to: receiving and directing incoming calls and e-mail messages, retrieving work order requests and any other tasks to support the overall goals of the Facilities Team.
• Clerical experience or post high school education that totals one year, or equivalent training and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
• Strong Customer Service focus with a positive and professional attitude.
• Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client users and demands.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Must be detail orientated.
• Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems, including but not limited to: MS Office, MS Windows, MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Must be able to work well independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others.
• Employment Agreement
• Compliance with the Service Level Agreement established between Jones Lang LaSalle and the Client
• Acts as company role model for Jones Lang LaSalle by behaving consistently with cultural and company requirements.
• Set targets for self to achieve maximum team performance.
• Actively search out opportunities to achieve best results and increase the service delivery provided by Jones Lang LaSalle
• Promotes open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and clients.
• Listens effectively and communicate through actions and example. Has strong written and oral communication skills.
• As per Employment Agreement.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...