At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Receptionist, to join our Operations Services department in our New York office.
- Greet visitors and maintain visitor logs
- Operate switchboards, and appropriately direct telephone calls
- Perform general administrative and clerical tasks
- Provide support to other operational members, as needed
- Minimum of one year of receptionist experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Capability to lift up to twenty pounds
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.