Greets patient, family members, visitors and physicians, providing direction and support as needed. Recognizes the role of the Receptionist in the department and how it relates to the overall function of the hospital regarding patient care
Hours: Nights (11p - 7:30a) Sunday, Thursday, Monday, Friday, Saturday (Sunday)
- Knowledge of developmental, cultural and generational differences through educational or demonstrated experiential learning
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Demonstrated ability to utilize computers for information gathering and documentation
- Ability to maintain service focus while working in fast-paced environment
- Word processing
- Bilingual – Spanish preferred, but not required.
Kishwaukee Community Hospital - 19 months ago
KishHealth System takes care of the welfare of people all along the "Kish." Formerly Kishwaukee Health System, KishHealth System...