We are seeking a professional receptionist who will be the first point of contact for all guests visiting our San Francisco, CA office. Primary responsibilities include managing the office traffic flows and greeting all guests, ensuring that visitors are comfortable and situated upon their arrival.
- Must have a professional presence and feel comfortable interacting with executives on a regular basis
- Answer, screen and route incoming calls with excellent phone etiquette and sense of discretion
- Greet visitors upon arrival in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle time-sensitive materials and issues in an appropriate manner
- Manage calendar logistics for all meetings scheduled in conference rooms
- Keep the lobby and reception desk clean, clutter free and presentable to visitors
- Help keep the conference rooms presentable between meetings by making sure the tables and whiteboards are clean and disposing of bottles/paper cups
- Order lunch for Executive meetings or visitors on an as needed basis
- Order and distribute all office supplies
- Completing ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks as assigned
- Process daily incoming mail and packages
- Make sure visitors have a fresh brewed coffee available throughout the day in our Café
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated receptionist experience required
- Must be on time, reliable, honest, trustworthy and proactive
- Interested in working at a fast-paced and professional environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with complete discretion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent experience using Outlook or Google apps such as docs, calendar etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office products and web-based alternatives
- Must have the ability to make decisions and prioritize workload
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
Lending Club opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the...