Lenox Advisors is a full-service, multi-faceted financial services firm. Our clients hire us for our commitment to help them achieve long-term financial success. We have an immediate opportunity in our New York office for a Receptionist. The Receptionist works closely the Office Manager and Director of Client Services throughout the company providing excellent service to internal and external clientele. The successful candidate will have prior experience as a Receptionist in a corporate environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Answering incoming calls and promptly directing to appropriate parties.
- Greeting and welcoming all guests and announce visitors promptly to appropriate producer or staff member.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly reception area.
- Registering guests with building security.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Keeping inventory of office supplies and reorder as necessary.
- Maintaining and updating company’s data management system.
- Typing, including entering mail merge data, correspondence, labels, scanning, etc.
- Maintaining company phone directories.
- Assisting office manager as needed for building issues, agency maintenance, telecommunications and security.
- Providing coverage in the mailroom and reception area on separate floor as needed.
- Performing additional administrative support duties or working on special projects, as needed within various departments in the agency.
- 5+ years prior receptionist experience with strong phone etiquette and the ability to manage a multi-line phone in a fast-paced, professional office setting
- Must demonstrate a professional appearance and pleasant demeanor at all times
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; knowledge of client database software strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of reliability
- High School Diploma or GED required, college degree preferred