This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday,
9 am to 5 pm. Rotating Holiday coverage is required for this position.
Job responsibilities include:
- Answers incoming calls and relays them to the proper extensions.
- Places long-distance calls and may be asked to place local and interoffice calls.
- Answers routine questions and directs other questions to proper persons.
- Keeps records of long-distance calls and collect calls, telegrams, and messages to be delivered.
- Performs clerical duties when volume of work permits.
- Operates the FAX machine, as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to learn the operation of the communications system.
- Ability to speak clearly and distinctly, in a well-modulated and pleasant voice.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to keep records.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and clients. Ability to develop and maintain effective public relations for the agency.
- Previous experience as a receptionist, telephone operator, or in some other capacity dealing with the public.
Please send resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to:
- 2 years ago - save job