A Full Time Receptionist position is now available. Position is responsible for all reception and office support functions. Candidate will maintain decorum and a high degree of quality communication utilizing advanced communication skill; verbal and written. Representation of the programs and services provided by the agency and enhance the external and internal flow of communication.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Data base experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel required.
- Valid driver’s license and in force insurance coverage required.
- At least 2 years of office experience preferred.
Submit a cover letter and résumé by mail to Lutheran Social Services of Indiana, Attn: Human Resources, 330 Madison St. Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by email to email@example.com .
E qual Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Lutheran Social Services of Indiana - 17 months ago
For over a century, Lutheran Social Services of Indiana (LSSI) has been reaching out to the community, meeting needs with Christ's love....