Weekend and night receptionist manages the front lobby in a friendly and efficient manner. The Receptionist greets and provides necessary information to residents, employees, families, visitors, and vendors.
Experience and/or Pre-requisites
• Experience in business or healthcare field.
Skills and Abilities
• Outgoing and friendly demeanor.
• Ability to communicate, comprehend, understand and write messages, and follow directions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of business office machines.
• Computer skills with word processing software knowledge.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Detail oriented.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Confidence when interacting with a variety of people.
Medical Facilities of America - 15 months ago