- One to two years experience preferred
- One to two years experience required
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment is preferred
MetroWest HomeCare & Hospice
Touching lives…every day
TITLE : Receptionist
REPORTS TO: Business & Reimbursement Manager
1. Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
2. Data entry skills in a variety of IS settings, including MS Office and Outlook.
3. Demonstrated organizational skills.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To provide seamless telephone coverage and liaison patients, families and clinical field staff to ensure adequate and effective communication to promote patient safety and satisfaction.
· To perform clerical and administrative tasks to support the work and mission of the agency.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Answer the phones, managing multiple incoming calls as needed.
2. Triage phone calls, communicating with staff in the office and field to ensure patient needs are met.
3. Sort/distribute postal and interoffice mail/handouts. Monitor postage level.
4. Data entry of timesheets, clinical record information and other information as needed.
5. Run and work on the unverified visits report daily.
6. Maintain the confidentiality of patient/client and agency information at all levels.
7. Participate in agency Quality Improvement activities.
8. Perform other specific projects relating to billing, data entry, and computer operations as required.
The above statements are meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
HOURS: Weekdays 8:00 am to 4:30 pm; occasional holiday and/or weekend coverage may be needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS : Office environment, constant use of computer and telephone.
MetroWest Medical Center - 17 months ago
MetrowWest, the largest community health system between Worcester and Boston, delivers advanced medicine and personalized care - right in...