We are currently looking for a Corporate Receptionist . This individual is an important member of our team. As the initial point of contact for individuals entering the front lobby of our corporate office, the Corporate Receptionist serves as a “Director of First Impressions” representing the company through their appearance, behavior, attitude, business manners and communication skills. We seek an energetic professional who is passionate about people and values “world class”
- Greet incoming guests, answer telephone calls, screen and forward calls appropriately
- Process incoming mail
- Provide administrative support to the front desk as needed (faxing, filing, emails,
- Maintain company staples orders
- Coordinate postings and pictures on the MMI Facebook page
- Coordinate meeting room requests in outlook
- Assisting with special projects as needed
Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
- 1-2 years of clerical/office, receptionist and/or customer service experience requiring the management of multiple priorities
- Reliable, self motivated and able to work independently and multi-task with minimal
direction in a fast paced environment
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management and employees
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, to effectively deal with a diverse group of incoming guests, by phone or in person
- Able to remain calm and poised when under pressure
- Punctuality is very important and a must
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to laugh, have fun and be part of a team
To be considered for employment with Mobile Mini, you will need to apply online at http://www.mobilemini.com/careers/ for the position you are interested in. The Recruiting Department will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.
Mobile Mini, Inc. - 12 months ago
Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini, Inc. provides a variety of convenient, affordable and secure storage, and mobile office . With 134 locations...