NYC Alliance is looking for an energetic and vibrant Receptionist to represent the company by greeting visitors and managing inbound calls on a daily basis.
Responsibilities: The Receptionist will make the best impression and represent NYC Alliance to all clients and guests. Daily responsibilities include:
Qualifications: The Receptionist is often the first person employees, clients and guests see and she or he must be friendly and professional. Other qualifications include:
- Answer phones and routing calls
- Restock the break room
- Communicate with Office Manager regarding supplies needed, such as milk, coffee, pens and other miscellaneous office supplies
- Admit and greet guests
- Keep show rooms neat and tidy especially during market week
- Clear away leftovers and wipe tables after meetings
- Keep table magazines/catalogues neat and timely
- Accept and distribute packages for the office
- Assist with sample pickups and drop-offs
- Take employee attendance and report a list of tardy employees to the Office Manager
- On occasion the Receptionist will be ask to sew labels into garments
- Review and sort samples
- Research travel arrangement and prices
- Arrange and book car service for employees
- Other tasks as assigned
- Min 1 year(s) experience
- Detail oriented
- Competency in MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed
- Must have phone etiquette and professional appearance and attitude
- Apparel experienced preferred
NYC Alliance - 30+ days ago
The New York City Environmental Justice Alliance (NYCEJA) is an umbrella organization comprised of member groups based in low-income...