Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Accept incoming calls in a friendly manner.
• Keep reception area neat.
• Direct calls to appropriate extension.
• Take accurate message when required/requested by calling party.
• Greet and direct guests in a friendly and professional manner. Notify appropriate person of guest’s arrival. Monitor sign-in log.
• Assist Facilities Director and other departments as approved (mailings, update department lists).
• Catalog use of conference rooms and courier vouchers.
• Word processing (MS Office, Excel).
• Dependable and punctual, excellent attendance.
• Strong professional communication.
• Neat and clean appearance.
• High school diploma.
• Previous receptionist/switchboard experience helpful.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
National CineMedia LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
National CineMedia (NCM) puts on its show before the previews of coming attractions. Through its NCM Cinema Network, the company...