At Pacific Dental Services ® . . . The quest for excellence inspires everything that defines us. We focus on everyone's distinctive talents and strengths. Our passion for the business and the future drives us to be the best.
The role of the Receptionist is to get patients to come into the office, and warmly connect with the patient during their time spent in the reception area. The receptionist should demonstrate a warm and approachable disposition to each patient (on the phone and in person) providing the best possible “first impression” of the dental office. The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes the following benefits:
- Getting patients to come into the office, and warmly connect with them during any time spent in the reception area.
- Helping to ensure office success by getting patients into the office through excellent telephone skills.
- Interact with individuals in the reception area during their wait time.
- Schedule appointments in accordance with dental office parameters.
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming front office environment at all times. As an AGD Course Certified Company, we offer excellent continuous education courses. Come join an environment where we learn from each other and each individual performs at his or her best with teamwork, communication and shared values.
We believe that joining the PDS team will provide the opportunity for you to maximize your individual and professional potential.
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal/Vacation Time
- Training courses with CE units available
Apply online at www.pacificdentalservices.com
REQUIRED: Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or customer service training; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
DESIRED: College degree or considerable coursework, or on-the-job training in the dental or insurance fields. Knowledge of QSI software applications.
Since 1994, Pacific Dental Services® (PDS®) has provided business support services to supported dental practices – freeing up...