Position : Receptionist
Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
At Pacific Dental Services our Receptionist must:
• Help ensure office success by getting patients into the office through excellent telephone skills.
• Schedule appointments in accordance with Company policies.
• Answer telephones in a thorough and timely manner.
• Post charges and payments to patient accounts in accordance with Company policies.
• Set up accounts and make charts for new patients.
• Coordinate front and back office patient flow and notify back office staff of each patient’s arrival.
• Confirm all patient appointments at least two days in advance.
• Maintain a clean and welcoming front office environment at all times.
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other pertinent laws or regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
WHAT WE SEEK
• Our Receptionists are detail oriented administrative gurus that provide exceptional customer service at all times.
• They have a strong sense of personal responsibility and take ownership for their work.
• Most importantly, they uphold a high level of integrity and ethics.
• We seek outstanding professionals that possess the following qualifications:
o Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
o Related experience and/or customer service training
WHAT WE OFFER
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services - 17 months ago
Opportunity. Service. Clinical Excellence. Quality of Live. They’re all at PDS.
As a company, Pacific Dental Services believes...