External Job Title:
Area of Interest:
Administration and Support
Full-time or Part-Time/Internship:
Full time 40 hours/wk
Monday-Friday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
The receptionist coordinates the activities associated with a very busy reception area. Operates the company multiple-line switchboard, and professionally and courteously route callers to the appropriate destination. Also responsible for receiving and directing visitors, employment applicants, coordinating weekly vendor visits, and/or guests to appropriate locations and parties.
Reporting to the Office Services Supervisor, other duties include:
• Open and print online resumes and applications received from various websites.
• Receives deliveries and notifies recipients of arrival
• Locates and pages people as appropriate
• Collating resumes and route to appropriate store locations
• Collect voice messages left on general mail boxes
• Reply to emails sent to general inbox and mail requested information
• Alphabetizing filing for Human Resources
• Coordinate vendor room and conference room reservations
• Creating badges for district manager meetings and vendor fairs
• Tracking FedEx deliveries
• Maintain current reception procedures manual
• Participate in the EPP (Emergency Preparedness Plan) program by accounting for and securing visitors. In addition, to maintaining reception safety guidelines
• Provide back-up support to mail room
• Coordinates onsite employee convenience services (e.g. car wash, laundry service, etc)
• General clerical duties of typing memos, flyers and collating project materials
• Work closely with Security & Facilities on building issues needing their attention
Knowledge of PBX phone system, preferably Lucent Audix system. Excellent oral and written skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Internet knowledge. High volume of in-person visitors and callers that need a high level of customer service. Ability to multitask and track visitor schedules. Qualified applicants must have a pleasant and easily understood telephone voice. Must have the ability to present and maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward callers and visitors. Must be service-oriented with polished interpersonal skills. Some basic computer skills are required to perform data entry work and support the clerical needs of Human Resources.
Pacific Sunwear - 14 months ago
Pacific Sunwear of California (PacSun) knows that teens aspire to the "swag" of the board sports world. The company operates...